Vice President, Sales & Marketing
Tornado Spectral Systems is revolutionizing the chemical analysis instrumentation business. Bolstered by its patented HTVS technology, Tornado’s flagship HyperFlux PRO Plus Raman analyzer delivers unprecedented measurement precision critical for real-time manufacturing process control.
Working at Tornado means you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to ambitious goals and love being challenged by problems other companies cannot solve. If this sounds like the type of high-performance environment in which you thrive, we want to hear from you.
Coordinate and oversee global sales & marketing operations. Days will be spent supporting direct sales and global distributors by establishing sales objectives in each territory and seeking opportunities to meet annual targets. The balance of time will be devoted to executing the corporate marketing plan. Travel is required for in-person meetings to develop key relationships with customers and partners.
- Create, challenge and nurture a high-performance sales network.
- Create, execute and measure the effectiveness of, the corporate marketing plan.
- Achieve the revenue plan.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in strategic planning to set revenue, profitability and operational goals.
- Define, maintain & improve sales and marketing processes.
- Establish sales forecasts, manage channel expectations and measure performance.
- Marshal customer prospects through the customer funnel.
- Develop the Tornado “story” aimed at customers, investors and staff (value proposition, product positioning and branding).
- Deliver sales collateral including product data sheets, application notes, white papers, website material and sales training.
- Create awareness via trade shows, webinars, tradeshows and public relations.
- Evolve relationships with media and industry analysts.
- Conduct market research.
- Channel customer requirements into the product roadmap.
- Take part in product development and drive product launches.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive responsibility in sales and/or marketing of medical or scientific instruments.
- Persuasive communicator: able to transmit ideas and information that is clearly understood by others in formal and informal settings.
- Experience in managing an export sales territory or export distributors.
- Requisite knowledge of applicable international business cultures.
- Track record introducing successful products.
- Able to travel frequently.
- Results driven.
- Can be “hands-on” with the products.
- Experience in the biopharmaceutical, traditional pharmaceutical and/or chemical producing industries will be an advantage.
- Increased number of customer prospects and product applications.
- Increased customer conversion rate and sales bookings.
- Increased ROI on selling and marketing initiatives.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV, along with a cover letter to email@example.com