Hudson™ Probe with Single-Use Flow Tube
High-performance sampling for quantitative analysis
Tornado’s proprietary HTVS™ design eliminates spectrometer slit losses while maintaining high spectral resolution. This allows for the best possible combinations of signal strength and spectral resolution in a dispersive spectrometer and results in an order of magnitude improvement in sensitivity.
Includes Light Shield Accessory, and Compatible with fused silica tubes (4 mL internal volume) that connect to flexible hoses of various sizes.
- Optimized for compatibility with Tornado’s Raman Analyzers
- Excellent sensitivity for process monitoring liquids
- Faster Measurements for precise tracking of rapid changes and transient features
- Sterility, Tubes can be easily removed, discarded and replaced
- Flexible size options available
“The Tornado HyperFlux PROPlus was the only analyzer capable of gathering process data at our required rate of 5 – 10 spectra per second.”
– Angela Spangenberg, Senior Research Scientist, DisperSol Technologies