Tornado’s proprietary HTVS™ design eliminates spectrometer slit losses while maintaining high spectral resolution. This allows for the best possible combinations of signal strength and spectral resolution in a dispersive spectrometer and results in an order-of-magnitude improvement in sensitivity.
Includes Light Shield Accessory, and is Compatible with fused silica tubes (4 mL internal volume) that connect to flexible hoses of various sizes.
- Optimized for compatibility with Tornado’s Raman Analyzers
- Excellent sensitivity for process monitoring liquids
- Faster Measurements for precise tracking of rapid changes and transient features
- Sterility, Tubes can be easily removed, discarded and replaced
- Flexible size options available
“The Tornado HyperFlux PROPlus was the only analyzer capable of gathering process data at our required rate of 5 – 10 spectra per second.”
– Angela Spangenberg, Senior Research Scientist, DisperSol Technologies